HYGIENE & SANITISATION
Mera Chemicals supplies hospital grade sanitiser to thousands of essential services across Australia, including medical practices, hospitals, aged care facilities, educational institutions and police stations. Our 80% ethanol formula is also available to the broader business community.
Mera Chemicals can manufacture and supply sanitiser at 70%-80% formulation to suit your business needs in a commercial or residential space, contact us for more information.
Disinfectant Surface Liquid Sanitiser Spray
• Streak free
• Kills 99.9% germs
• Suitable for sanitising all washable surfaces – avoid direct food contact
• Contains Ethanol and Quaternary ammonium compounds that further kill surface organisms.
• Contains plant-based detergents and odour absorbing ingredients.
Our anti-bacterial spray is great for sanitising most surfaces and stopping the spread of harmful bacteria, whilst being 100% streak free. Great for commercial environments, the workplace/offices and home environments.
Liquid Hand Sanitiser, Gel Rub & Surface Liquid Spray Sanitiser
• Kills 99.9% of germs
• TGA Compliant based upon the WHO (World Health Organisation) liquid formulation
• Antiseptic hand rub suitable for use in medical and health services and broader community
• Gel with added Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
• Liquid – unscented (This product can be used as a spray and wipe surface disinfectant.)
• Hospital Grade and Australian Made Hand Sanitiser – manufactured right here in Melbourne
• Supported by the N.S.W Branch of the Australian Medical Association
• No Rinse and No Fuss
• Contains 70-80% Ethanol
• Organic Australian Essential Oils available
• 70% Ethanol available on request
Certified Organic Essential Oil Range
Add organic certified essential oils to your order of liquid hand or Gel sanitiser at no extra cost. Choose from lavender oil, lemon oil, lemon myrtle, lemongrass oil, sweet orange oil or peppermint oil.
If you wish to order please email through to Info@merachemicals.com.au your request, we can arrange delivery or pickup.
Our packs have no pumps and are to be added to existing pump bottles. We can provide pumps if needed.
Mera Chemicals manufactures medical grade hygiene and sanitation products based upon the WHO (World Health Organisation) formulation so that Australian essential services can keep meeting the needs of our community